Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello, America!

+JMJ+

Greetings!

First off, jet lag combined with a lack of sleep is killing me; therefore, this post will be neither extensive nor thorough.  I just wanted to announce that I arrived back in the United States, safe and sound, on Tuesday evening around 7pm (that'd be Wednesday morning around 1am Rome time).  I'd love to elaborate on my re-entry into the States and how strange it was to be in St. Peter's in the morning and Chicago in the evening of the same day, but those stories will have to wait until I have caught up on sleep.  My body thinks it's 5am now even though it's really only 11pm, 6 hours earlier.  I must go to sleep.

Tomorrow morning, I'm flying down to Ave Maria University to help my roommates move out, see friends I've missed, make sure technical details are all set to go for next year, and give the seniors a proper send off.  If you're an AMU student and you're reading this, well, I will see you soon, and I can't wait!  Seriously!

Ok, but seriously, my ability to function is slipping away more and more quickly (who knows what I actually packed for my trip tomorrow...), so I MUST go to sleep now.  I will more properly close this blog at a later date.

Buona notte!

No comments:

Post a Comment